Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hey guys, I'm on.

Well, when Paul asked me to bring over my models to his place so that the battles can be recreated in much realism as possible. Better than pieces of card cutouts with the unit names and details on them. I said yeh. But pulling them out of storage I realised that transporting them might pose a problem. So I've bought one of those GW Citadel hard cases and packed my infantry troops into that. But having over 120 knights wouldn't fit. So I looked around and found out from asking that a place in the States sells prefabricated foam cutouts to any GW army. There is an outlet here in Adelaide just around the corner from me. Hobby Matrix in Fairview Park. I'm checking it out this Saturday. Foam trays range from $10 to $25 and seem like a good investment for my models' protection. I've placed an order and it will take a couple of weeks. Check out the Battle Foam site at - us.battlefoam.com

I'm even going to start painting again.

Cheers

And let the battles begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment